The year is a Sabbath year in the Sacred Calendar and the 35th year of the 120th Jubilee = 120 x 50 years = 6000 years. When viewed against the Sacred yearly Calendar we see the 21 days of both the First and Seventh Months as pivotal and reflecting the story of the activities of Messiah as both spirit Being and as the Son of God. There is no doubt that Christ told us that unless he returns to save those who eagerly await him there would be no flesh saved alive. The end is a disaster in any language.
The understanding of the jubilees and their break up is essential to understanding the plan of God. The jubilees fit into the structure of the creation week. The cycles of the jubilees were started from the commencement of the rule of Satan after the closure of Eden. The sixth thousand years and Satan’s rule ends in the year 2027. These 120 jubilees are the six thousand years. The 49-year jubilee is a satanic attack so that the Church of God is deceived and does not understand the plan of God.
We don’t have to be all that bright to work out, once we know the jubilees, what Satan intends to do. The Bible tells us he intends to destroy the world and it will be plunged into darkness, just as the “world that then was”. Satan knows from the Bible that Christ is sent to cut his time short otherwise there would be no flesh left alive.
There is thus no doubt that the US is the instrument of the “New World Order” and the enslavement of human society. The US and Britain are the Military arms of the Beast power; at least for the present and until their use has come to an end.
The Being awaited by the Satanists was foretold and was the real purpose of the establishment of the USA and its occult leadership. The Satanists in the NWO will attempt to bring the NWO into world control and using that control to destroy the morale of the world and all power to resist its operations.
What they do not realise is that they are being used in order to advance their order and to control the world so that the demons can effectively destroy mankind completely, including them.
What they will do is set the scene for the release of the demons of the “Bottomless Pit” who will proceed to destroy mankind as foretold in the book of Revelation. All they have to do is provide a receptacle for the demon and it can be anyone.
1. And Jesus went out and departed from the temple: and His disciples came to Him for to shew Him the buildings of the temple.
2. And Jesus said unto them, “See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Jesus is thus marking this as the second of two prophecies: the former (Luke 21) being spoken “in the Temple”. The Temple courts, the sacred enclosure. The buildings consisted of the courts, halls, colonnades, towers, and “wings”. In Luke 21 “some” spake of it’s adornment with goodly stones and gifts.
Satan is also given back a period at the end of the millennial system to deal with the Earth again and expose the self-righteousness and the weakness of the human condition in the rebellion of the end. Thus the Messiah will arrive before 2027. The question is by how much will he cut the period short?
Hence also we can expect to see the drama of the Last Days play out over the last thirty years. The Sabbath years see the Reading of the Law taken on and the procedure of the Restoration covers the 1260 days of the Witnesses and the Advent of the Messiah and the subjugation of the nations. These times and procedures are given as Scripture, and Scripture, cannot be broken.
34. Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, ye are gods?’
35. If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
1. For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
God is saying here that the proud and the wicked shall be burnt to a stubble, and leave them without family, lineage erased; as if they had never been born or existed at all. Well that is pretty final is it not?
2. But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in His wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
Conversely for those who reverence the LORD will be healed and grow up in the security of God. No more evil for us to contend with, how wonderful.
3. And ye shall tread the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.
All that will be left of the wicked are the ashes under the soles of our feet, and God Himself has promised to do this.
4. Remember ye the law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgements.
The statutes and judgements were of a temporary measure until Christ the cornerstone arrived to “fulfil the law”, and was rejected. However; God’s ten commandments remain in force to this day.
5. Behold I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Elijah the prophet is called thus, only here, and in 2 Chronicles 21:12. Elsewhere is always “Elijah the Tishbite”, to indicate his own person; but here “Elijah the prophet” because had Israel received Messiah, John the Baptist would have been reckoned as Elijah and, at His last supper, the wine, representing His blood, would have been (as it yet will be) “reckoned as the blood of the (New) Covenant”, as foretold in Jeremiah 31:31-34
6. And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
31. Behold the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
This is excellent news for everyone who reveres God, that God will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah. God is speaking of one Israel, and one nation here.
32. Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which My covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD.
“Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt”.
That is to say that this was an old covenant, the first one.
33. But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put My law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be My People.
But a new one made with “the house Israel” after the first covenant was made with our fathers out of Egypt, the second one.
34. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, “Know the LORD” for they shall all know Me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sins no more.
In that day everyone shall know the Lord, and he will forgive all our iniquity. So this second time around will come after the great tribulation and bring goodness and mercy to all who overcome.
The Stewarton Bible School and also this website Godsplan of Salvation; would be guilty of serious neglect if it failed to warn its students of the divine judgement and retribution awaiting those who reject the God of Israel's offer of salvation through His Son, Jesus Christ. The Bible is very clear on the point that though the Almighty is a Being of immeasurable goodness; and one who is merciful to a degree far beyond our ken, He is nevertheless, in the interests of universal justice and personal integrity, going to confront every unbeliever with proof of His divine presence and punish every unrepentant sinner for his sins.
That time of manifestation and proof, of investigation and retribution, is called the Day of Judgement. When that day - or rather when that time - arrives, and there is every indication that it is very near, the universe will witness an outpouring of wrath and punishment the like of which has never been seen before, nor ever shall be seen again. That day will herald its approach with a Time of Trouble on earth which will engulf our civilisation and reach its climax when all mankind will stand before the Judgement Seat of Christ.
These are absolute certainties. Therefore let all who study the texts referred to in this lesson give earnest attention to their lives and seek Yahweh's mercy while it may be found. Because cold indifference to His offer of salvation through His Son Yeshua and a wilful rejection of His law will avail nothing on the terrible Day of Judgement. Indeed for multiplied millions the Day of Judgement will be a day of retribution and regret, a day of disaster and doom, a day of weeping and wailing - unparalleled in the memory of man.
For the obedient believer it will usher in eternal glory, peace and joy. But for the unbeliever it will be a day of anguish and annihilation.
Here is Scriptural proof of these stunning facts.
1. Every soul that has ever lived must appear before the High Court of Heaven to be judged. Not only to give account of their misdemeanours, but to also give a full account of; and why, he or she did not believe in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
Ecclesiastes 12:14 For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Romans 14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
2 By divine decree Jesus Christ has already been appointed the Judge by God the Father,
John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgement unto the Son:
3 The eternal Law used in the great Day of Judgement will be none other than the law given by God through His servant Moses and magnified by Jesus.
17. Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
12. For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law.
13 For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
11. For He That said, “ Do not commit adultery” said also, “Do not kill.” Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
12. So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.
4 Every motive, thought, word and deed will be under close scrutiny in the Day of Judgement. In view of this we should take heed as to how we live.
Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement.
12. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged everyman according to their works.
5 The severity of the examination and the expectations of the Judge will be in direct proportion to the opportunities a person has had to learn and practice Yahweh's Law. "To whom much has been given, from him much will be required." We learn a very important lesson here. Revelation demands responsibility. As the scripture says, "From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked" (Luke 12:48). We will give an account for every ounce of revelation we have ever received. It is probably for this reason that teachers will be judged more severely than others (Jas. 3:1).
23. “And thou Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.
24. But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgement, than for thee.”
5 Judgement will begin with the Household of God (the Church). Unbelievers will be judged later.
1 Peter 4:17-18
17. For the time is come that judgement must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
18. And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
1Timothy 5:24 Some men’s sins are open before hand, going before to judgement; and some men they follow after.
10. And he saith unto me, “Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book; for the time is at hand.
11. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12. And behold, I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
6 The Day of Judgement has already been fixed. We cannot hasten or postpone it. It has been fixed.
6. And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people.
7. saying with a loud voice, “Fear (reverence) God, and give glory to Him; for the hour of His judgement is come: and worship Him That made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of water.
Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead that they should be judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear (reverence) Thy name, small and great: and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
30. And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent.
31. Because He hath appointed a day, in the which He will judge the world in righteousness by that Man Whom He hath ordained; whereof He hath given assurance unto all men, in that He hath raised him from the dead.
7 The sentences passed at the judgement will bring joy to believers who will obtain mercy for their sins. But unbelievers will leave the judgement in terrible anguish.
2 Thessalonians 1:7-9
7. And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels,
8. In flaming fire, taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the LORD, and from the glory of His power.
26. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins.
27. But a certain fearful looking for of judgement, and firry indignation which shall devour the adversaries.
28. He that despised Moses’ law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29. Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith He was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
30. For we know Him that hath said, “Vengeance belongeth unto Me, I will recompense saith the LORD.” And again the LORD shall judge His people.
Matthew 13: 41-43
41. The Son of man shall send forth His angels, and they shall gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity.
42. And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
8 The first signs of the coming judgement are already apparent and their warning messages should be heeded by all students before it is eternally too late.
19. Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out My fury upon it in blood, to cut of from it man and beast.
20. Though these three men were in it , as I live, saith the LORD GOD, they shall deliver neither son or daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.
21. For thus saith the LORD GOD, “How much more when I send My sore judgements upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast.
The only way to escape being condemned at the judgement
is to seek mercy and forgiveness NOW; to trust and obey Yahweh NOW
- before the decree goes forth. Yahweh's mercy, incidentally, is the only thing
that will enable repentant sinners - and this includes all the church - to
rejoice on the Day of Judgement.
But mercy must be sought before sentence is passed.
2. Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as a chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD’S anger come upon you.
3. Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought His judgement; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD’S anger.
James 2:13 (last part) For He shall have judgement without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgement.
34. And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
We urge all readers to keep these awesome truths in mind and to act upon them.